Social Worker- Southwark – Adults Physical Disabilities
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adults Physical Disabilities Team based in Southwark.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Access to a broad range of on-site, Microsoft Teams led and e-learning training through our My Learning platform. Training includes the mandatory trainings for ongoing best practice in addition to a large variety of additional high quality training programmes.
- Flexible working arrangements. Presently the Assessment and Intake Team are operating a 2 days in the office and 3 days working from home rota.
- Use of Team Oyster card when undertaking visits. This prevents the need for staff members to have to pay themselves of work based visits.
- Supportive and understanding management structure.
- Opportunities to lead on short term projects and opportunities for development and transition to permanent contract.
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Main duties will be holding a case load, completing Care Act Assessments, undertaking unscheduled reviews of care, completing carers assessments, presenting packages of care to the funding panel for approval.
- You would also be responsible for completing Mental Capacity Assessments and Best Interest Decision making, arrangement care home placements from the community, stabilising complex case issues ready for transfer to the longer term team and undertaking the initial concern stage of Adults Safeguarding.
- The role includes the provision of a short-term intensive assessment period, assessing the person’s ability to maximise their independence and to provide a robust assessment that measures the amount of ongoing support needed.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.