Social Worker – Southwark – Integrated Health and Social Care Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Integrated Health and Social Care Team based in Southwark.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Opportunity to develop transferrable and desirable skills, working across disciplines
- The role offers competitive pay at £32p/h
- Flexible working and excellent career development opportunities.
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
The main duties of this exciting role include goal setting, completing Care Act assessments and devising care and support plans, completing reviews, completing Mental Capacity Assessments, chairing Best Interests meetings, crisis intervention, signposting, providing advice and information and working with people with complex social needs.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.