Social Worker – Southwark – Older People and Physical Disabilities Service
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Older People and Physical Disabilities Service based in Southwark.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Competitive rate of pay
- Hybrid working / working from home
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
The Case Management team undertake longer-term (6 weeks or more), complex social work interventions, working with older adults and physically disabled people; including those with concurrent mental health and substance misuse needs. The team’s work includes complex mental capacity work, including Court of Protection applications where indicated; and undertaking Safeguarding enquiries as well as assessments and unscheduled reviews under the Care Act 2014, and multi-disciplinary input to Continuing Health Care processes.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.