Social Worker – Southwark – Transitions Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Transitions Team based in Southwark.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Competitive pay, offering up to £32 p/h!
- Opportunities to work flexibly and from home.
- A supportive team environment that offers additional training and development opportunities.
- Free parking.
Essential requirements for the role:
- Experience managing a caseload of children and adults (0-25).
- Experience devising, implement and reviewing outcome focussed care plans, including the development and management of protection plans within a child protection framework.
- Experience working directly with service users and their families and/or carers
undertaking clear and accurate strength based assessments.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.