Social Worker – St Helens – Child Protection (Assessment)
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Qualified Social Worker to join the busy team at St Helens based Child Protection Team.
St Helens Council looking for a Child Protection Social Worker to cover Child Protection, Child in Need and Court proceedings (public and private). The structure within St Helens is such that the Duty Service completes all assessments and identifies the plan for the child and family. They receive children who have already been assessed by the Duty Teams and are deemed to need a Child in Need Plan, Child Protection Plan or Children we Look After Plan for longer term support and management of the plan. Private Proceedings and Public Care proceedings are located predominantly within the SW Assessment Service and most of all children subject to Child Protection Plans.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Excellent rate of pay of £44.48
- £1000 bonus after 3 months, and a further £1000 bonus after 6 months within the role
- Long term contracts available
- Supportive Team/Management
- Regular supervision
- Free parking
As a Child Protection Social Worker for St Helens, you must have experience in:
- Statutory experience in CIN, Child Protection and Court work
- The candidate must have good communication skills both written and verbal and be able to record in a quality and timely manner in respect of complex children and families’ situations
- Experience of completing child and family assessments
- Knowledge of the court area
As a Social Worker for St Helens, we require you to have:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
ECO – 170279