Social Worker – St Helens – CPR/Family Finding for Adoption
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the CPR/Family Finding for Adoption Team based in St Helens.
The role will involve completing CPR, family finding, matching and placing children with adopters and supporting children in their adoptive placements.
Benefits as a CPR/Family Finding for Adoption Social Worker:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Unique role
- Regular Support and Supervision
- Long term contracts available
Duties as a CPR/Family Finding for Adoption Social Worker:
- Completing CPR
- Family finding
- Matching and placing children with adopters
- Supporting children in their adoptive placements
Requirements as a CPR/Family Finding for Adoption Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.