Social Worker – Stevenage – Learning and Disability Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Social Worker to join a busy Integrated discharge team in Stevenage.
What will it give you as a social worker?
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- To provide a high standard of social work to users arising out of the Council’s duties and powers under legislation and in accordance with divisional and area policy, procedures, guidelines, and the Code of Practice for Social Care Workers.
- To facilitate a smooth transition for young people with a disability and/or learning disability and autism from into adult’s services.
As a social worker, you will Operating within a multidisciplinary environment to provide appropriate, professional Social Work support for vulnerable young people, adults with physical and sensory impairment, learning disability, and autism and carers with a focus on meeting the social care outcomes as articulated in the Department of Health’s Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*