Social Worker – Stevenage – Looked After Children
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Looked After Children Team based in Stevenage.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Excellent rate of pay
- Regular support/supervision
- Long term contracts available
- Access to training materials
- Flexible/Hybrid working
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Focus on outcomes for young people and strong working relationships with partner agencies the successful candidate will be working within a supportive and dynamic team of social workers, child practitioners and support officers.
- Good understanding of the safeguarding issues faced in working with Children Looked After and be well versed in statutory CLA processes.
- Provides a range of support for young people aged 0-18.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*