Social Worker – Stevenage, North Herts – East Family Safeguarding Team
Liquid Staff is currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the busy team at a Stevenage, North Herts based East Family Safeguarding Team.
The Social Worker will be required to both hold a caseload as well as work on safeguarding duty on a rota basis, therefore safeguarding duty experience is essential. The Team consists of Social Workers, Occupational Therapists, Assessments Officers and Home Care Assessors.
What will it give you as a Social Worker?
• Hybrid operations.
• Total amount of cases.
• Excellent flexible work opportunities
• Excellent salary of £32 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- As a social worker in Stevenage your role will be to act as an officer of the Local Authority and execute statutory functions ensuring that individuals are safeguarded and supported to achieve positive outcomes
- You will work in partnership with people, other professionals and agencies and intervene to safeguard individuals, promote social change, maximise independence and provide appropriate information and advice about third sector and universal services which support positive outcomes
- You will have the ability to apply professional curiosity and use social work theories and knowledge to formulate and test hypotheses reaching a professional judgement and decision
As our Social Worker you will be a QSW with a minimum 3 years of experience. You will also have experience of CIN/CP and court proceedings (Ideal). You will also be required to have solid Safeguarding experience.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
• Social Work England registration
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Hold a full UK license
• post-qualified experience
• Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*