Social Worker – Stockport – Adoption
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adoption Team based in Stockport.
As a a successful Social Worker, you will be assessing and supporting the adoptive families we recruit to meet the needs of our children and of the wider pool of children waiting for adoptive families. The role is varied including all stages of the recruitment and assessment process, the opportunity to facilitate preparation and ongoing training for families as well as being part of the wider team involved in finding the right families for our children who have a plan of adoption.
Your benefits as a Social Worker in Stockport:
- Excellent pay rate
- Supportive managers
- Appropriate technology/equipment provided
- Work / life balance promoted
- Home working / Flexi working
Your duties as a Social Worker in Stockport:
- Communicate clearly and sensitively, building effective relationships with children, young people and families and other professionals. Listen to their views and enable their full participation in assessment, planning, and review.
- Build and maintain high quality and appropriate professional relationships with children, young people, and families to enable positive change to take place.
- Promote optimal child development and be alert to signs that may indicate that the child is not meeting key developmental milestones, has been harmed or is at risk of harm.
- Carry out in-depth and ongoing family assessment of social need and risk to children, with particular emphasis on parental capacity and capability to change.
- Ensure that the voice of the child is heard, and that families and partner agencies contribute in a meaningful way to the assessment.
What we are looking for:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.