Social Worker – Stockport – Adult Mental Health
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adult Mental Health Team based in Stockport.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Competitive pay rate
- Hybrid working
- Opportunity in a team that rarely requires locum staff
- Stable and well supported team and service
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
The Social Worker will carry a caseload of complex service-users. A strengths-based approach to assessment, risk management, personalisation and safeguarding is of central importance and the Social Worker will undertake interventions under a range of legal frameworks including the Care Act 2014, the Mental Capacity Act 2005 and the Mental Health Act 1983, providing support and guidance to members of the MDT undertaking social care interventions.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.