Social Worker – Stockport – Adult Neighbourhood Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adult Neighbourhood Team based in Stockport.
If you are an experienced Social Worker with similar Adult experience and are looking for the next step in your career, then we would love to hear from you!
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- High pay rate
- Hybrid working model
- Generic caseload
- Sensible caseload numbers
- Monthly supervision
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- You will manage a multi-disciplinary community-based team.
- Ensure that resources are effectively coordinated and deployed.
- Ensure that the provision of care to meet assessed needs and outcomes is in accordance with statutory responsibility, policy, and team objectives.
- You will be attending safeguarding meeting
- You will be allocating cases
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.