Social Worker – Stockport – Adult Review Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adult Review Team based in Stockport.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Hybrid Working
- 6 month contract
- Supportive and Friendly Team
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
The scope of the work involves undertaking scheduled reviews of ASC commissioned and arranged services and support with a focus on quality and legislative compliance. The team are undertaking targeted work across ASC including mental health and learning disability.
The role is hybrid working; working from home, undertaking face to face reviews in the community and working from the office (Stopford House; SK1 3XE) one day a week and attending for scheduled meetings.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.