Social Worker – Stockport – Adult Working Age/ Older Adult/ Mental Health Hospital Discharge Teams
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for Social Workers to join Adult Working Age/ Older Adult/ Mental Health Hospital Discharge Teams based in Stockport.
Benefits of the role:
- Choice of 3 different teams across the Authority
- Hybrid Working
- Supervision Available
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- In line with social work statutory duties, discretionary powers and professional values/code of conduct, to provide social work input and support to adults/carers/families helping to promote self-determination, choice and autonomy. To ensure the personalisation and social inclusion principles are incorporated into practice.
- To have knowledge and understanding of the discharge process and the Care Act. To understand the Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act and S117 responsibilities.
- To provide social work support to individual adults and their carers and families and involve them in all discharge planning and actions taken, helping to signpost/refer on (where appropriate).
- To undertake assessments in response to Care Act, Mental Capacity, Risk and any legislative statutory requirements.
- To communicate assessment information, care and support plans and risk factors to individual adults, carers, professionals, Emergency Services, MDT and Courts, as appropriate and in line with Information Governance. Communicate sensitive issues in an appropriate manner and address any barriers to participation and understanding.
- To undertake enquiries with Adults experiencing or at risk of abuse or neglect in line with the Care Act (2014) and interagency Safeguarding Policies and Procedures.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.