Social Worker – Stockport – Children’s Locality
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Children’s Social Worker to join a busy Locality Team based in Stockport.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Hybrid working
- Flexible hours
- Remote working kit
- Access to training and development opportunities
- Regular systemic and reflective supervision
- Induction, including our restorative values and approach
- Stable contracts – likely to be 6 months +
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Provide a high-quality social work service for children and families in line with statutory requirements and departmental policies and procedures.
- Provide high-quality child and family assessments in relation to children in need, those who require protection or those who are ‘looked after’ by the local authority.
- To prepare reports under supervision of practice assessors and/or qualified social workers to courts to attend court hearings when necessary.
- To hold a maximum caseload of 20 cases. To provide effective case plans for all children on your caseload and amend these when necessary. To regularly monitor and review the progress of young people.
- Keep up to date and accurate records using the appropriate information technology.
- Produce high quality written and verbal reports to a range of professional and legal forums.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.