Social Worker – Stockport – Early Adulthood Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an expired Social Worker to join the Early Adulthood Team based in Stockport.
In this role as a Social Worker you will assess, monitor and review the social care needs of young people from age 14 years to 25 years, who have a learning disability or complex physical disabilities.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- High pay rate
- Supportive team
- Opportunity in a team that rarely hires locum staff
- Widely known as a great local authority to work for
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Implement and co-ordinate individual care plans in conjunction with the client, their carers and professional colleagues, providing continual support and advice and monitoring as appropriate.
- Refer service users to social workers/care managers/occupational therapists/nursing staff where specific needs are identified during the assessment, review and/or supervision.
- Assist and support other professional colleagues, by undertaking specific tasks when requested by a supervisor, which may include arranging transport and escorting service users as necessary.
- Provide practical assistance, and signpost clients to other services when appropriate.
- Provide basic information about welfare benefits and other resources
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.