Social Worker – Stockport – Leaving Care Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Leaving Care Team based in Stockport.
As a successful candidate, you will have the opportunity to put your previous experience to good use whilst being surrounded by a strong supportive network of experienced social workers and managers. As a worker you will be provided with a comprehensive induction, training, help and advice to enable you to reach your full potential.
Your benefits as a Leaving Care Social Worker:
- Effective induction
- Excellent rate of pay
- Reflective Supervision
- Long term contracts available
- Clearly defined Practice Standards and Managers Standards
- Effective and supportive management
- The right technology to undertake your role
- Efficient ‘work-life balance’ is encouraged
- Flexible/Remote Working
Your duties as a Leaving Care Social Worker:
- Taking a creative but pragmatic approach to practice, setting SMART goals.
- Creating pathway plans to facilitate change where it’s needed.
- Ensure that Care Leavers have realistic and progressive pathway plans in place, striving to help them build safe relationships with family and kinship networks.
- Build trusting and genuine relationships with care leavers.
- Facilitating open and honest dialogues with them to ensure that all risks are assessed, and appropriate safety plans are in place.
What we are looking for:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience in Children’s Services
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.