Social Worker – Stoke on Trent – Exploitation Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Children’s Social Worker to join our clients Criminal / Sexual Exploitation Team in Stoke on Trent.
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- Niche role in the exploitation team
- Stable management
- Supportive team
- Caseloads between 13-18
- Excellent training and development
Your duties as Child Exploitation Senior Social Worker in Barnsley include:
- Work in partnership with children, young people, and their families/carers
- Communicate skilfully and confidently in complex or high-risk situations, applying an understanding
of the benefits and limitations of partnership work.
- Undertake assessments in accordance with statutory/regulatory and operational standards, policy,
and procedures for the service.
- Anticipate, assess, and manage risk to children and young people in more complex situations and produce high quality assessments.
- Plan, implement and review a range of interventions for children, young people, families/carers in
accordance with statutory/regulatory and operational standards, policy, and procedures for the
- Play a positive role in practice development within the team, through mentoring and modelling good
practice in assessment, interventions, inter- professional and inter-agency work.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £500 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.