Social Worker – Trafford, Greater Manchester– CIN / Duty Assessments
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join a busy CIN / Duty Assessments Team in Trafford.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- Keep all recordings up to date and child focused, reflecting the voice of the child and impact of their daily lived experience.
- Ensure that all assessments and formal documents are completed accurately and are written clearly and concisely avoiding jargon.
- Undertake purposeful professional assessments with families which consider child’s needs, presenting risks, and protective factors with clear analysis and plan to support the required changes change
- Understand and identify pathways for children at the right level for their need and that of their family
As a Social Worker, you will work directly with families employing a range of social work knowledge and skills to identify and assess the parent’s capability to meet each individual children and young person’s social, emotional, educational, occupational, recreational, and cultural needs to bring about sustainable improvement and better outcomes for children.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*