Social Worker – Suffolk – Adults West Locality Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruitng for a Social Worker to join a busy Adults West Locality Team based in Suffolk.
The locality teams provide assessment and review functions for all age adults and older adults with mental ill health. The teams are undergoing a large transformation programme across adult social care to develop person-centred pathways and practice which is enabling, supportive and developing communities to become more resilient.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive payrate for the area
- 4 long days accepted
- Hybrid working
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker include:
- To undertake assessments under the Community Care Act and other legislation, using a self-directed support approach
- To manage a caseload as allocated
- To work with individuals to assist them to assess risk and take decisions related to their ability to function in their community environment
- To promote safeguarding awareness with service users and multi-disciplinary colleagues
- Keep updated on current safeguarding guidance and practice and be vigilant in all activities
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.