Adults Social Worker – Surrey – Assistant Team Manager
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adults Team in Surrey to work as an Assistant Team Manager.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Competitive pay rate (up to £40 p/h!!)
- Opportunity to WFH.
- Free parking.
- Part of a supportive environment with excellent training opportunities.
Essential requirements for the role:
- Extensive, up to date knowledge of relevant national and local policy, statutory guidance and legislation.
- Ability to provide professional leadership, development and reflective supervision to a range of staff and address performance management issues that arise.
- Ability to influence organisational development, promote a culture that supports empathic, compassionate relationships.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.