Social Worker – Surrey – Mental Health/Safeguarding Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Mental Health/Safeguarding Team based in Surrey.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- This role offers an excellent rate of up to £35p/h
- Flexible working from home (3 days per week), as well as excellent learning and development opportunities and the chance to work in a supportive team!
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
The post holder will be knowledgeable at undertaking Care act assessments for adults with mental health needs, S42 safeguarding enquiries, Care act and adult safeguarding Reviews and sec 117 aftercare plans, and will have an excellent understanding or experience of mental health needs.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.