Social Worker – Sutton – Adults Response & Duty Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adults Response & Duty Team in Sutton.
The Social Worker will be required to both hold a caseload as well as work on safeguarding duty on a rota basis, therefore safeguarding duty experience is essential.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Up to £32 per hour for correct candidate
- A developmental opportunity of existing skills
- Hybrid working available
- Excellent team
More information about the team:
The Team consists of Social Workers, Occupational Therapists, Assessments Officers and Home Care Assessors. We are a small, busy but friendly First Response and Duty team, conducting initial Care Act complaint assessments, initial safeguarding enquiries, further safeguarding enquiries, Occupational Therapy Assessments and equipment/minor and major adaptations and other interventions using a strength based approach.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.