Social Worker – Sutton – First Response and Duty Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy First Response and Duty Team based in Sutton.
The Social Worker will be required to both hold a caseload as well as work on safeguarding duty on a rota basis, therefore safeguarding duty experience is essential. The Team consists of Social Workers, Occupational Therapists, Assessments Officers and Home Care Assessors.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Diverse caseload
- Supportive team
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- As a social worker in the London Borough of Sutton your role will be to act as an officer of the Local Authority and execute statutory functions ensuring that individuals are safeguarded and supported to achieve positive outcomes.
- You will work in partnership with people, other professionals and agencies and intervene to safeguard individuals, promote social change, maximise independence and provide appropriate information and advice about third sector and universal services which support positive outcomes.
- You will have the ability to apply professional curiosity and use social work theories and knowledge to formulate and test hypotheses reaching a professional judgement and decision.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.