Social Worker – Sutton – Lead AMHP
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP) to join the AMHP team based in Sutton.
The candidate would have to be a qualified Social Worker or qualified Health professional and ALSO be a qualified Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP).
What’s in it for you as a Lead AMHP?
- Competitive rate
- Diverse caseload
- Supportive team
Your main responsibilities as a Lead AMHP:
- To have oversight of the AMHP office and its daily functions
- To support staff carrying out their daily functions as AMHPs and in social care. Ensure staff have access to and attend regular training relevant to
- To attend all relevant meetings relating to AMHP work within the local authority and with other agencies such as the Trust and police
- Liaison with agencies to ensure that the AMHP function can be carried out in line with the Code of Practice.
- Represent the local authority at localised and national AMHP forums.
- To carry out Mental Health Act assessments as an autonomous practitioner and consider the least restrictive options
What we are looking for in a Lead AMHP:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.