Social Worker – Swindon – Adult Social Care – Initial Contact
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join our clients Initial Contact Team in Swindon.
As a successful Social Worker, you will be joining a friendly, supportive, and dynamic team. We are committed to providing good quality supervision and continuing professional development opportunities.
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- £36 per hour
- Hybrid working
- Starting with 3 months and likely to be extended
- Good CV building
- Stable management and monthly feedback available
More information on the role of Social Worker:
- The Initial Contact Team is the first point of contact for Adult Social Care and through strength-based conversations we aim to understand and where possible resolve issues raised
- The role entails working in partnership with adults and careers to provide information and advice and signpost where possible, alongside assessing need and arranging outcome focused support plans as appropriate.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.