Social Worker – Swindon – MASH
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the MASH Service based in Swindon.
As a successful Social Worker, you will research, co-ordinate and analyse key information to enable joint decision making with colleagues within MASH to ensure that timely decisions are made to secure the most positive outcomes for children.
What’s in it for you?
- £3000 “golden hello” payment after 1 years’ service
- Retention payments of £2000 after completing 2 years’ service and a further £2000 after 3 years’ service
- Relocation allowance of up to £8,000 (eligibility criteria)
- Competitive salaries
- Free car parking at our central Swindon campus
- A career average revalued earnings (CARE) pension scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) rising to 31 days after 10 years’ service
- Leisure and Legal Services discounts
- Eating Out, Shopping and Entertainment discounts
- “Happy to talk Flexible working”
What will you be doing as a Social Worker?
- Undertake the full range of social work tasks with children in need and their families; assessment, planning, implementation and review (APIR).
- Bring together and co-ordinate the team around the child to ensure a multidisciplinary approach to APIR and safeguarding.
- Act as the lead professional in statutory cases that require a qualified social worker, including child protection, care proceedings and looked after children cases.
- Establish and develop collaborative working with allied health and social care practitioners from children’s and adults’ services.
- Promote and model effective working arrangements with schools, children’s centres and other settings.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Post qualified experience
- Registered with Social Work England
- Eligible to work in the UK