Social Worker – Tameside – Assessment Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Assessment Team based in Tameside.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Competitive rate
- Hybrid working role with two flexible days from home
- Newly introduced innovative working model
- Enthusiastic and motivated team
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- You will provide support to adults and / or their carers who may be eligible for assessment and care services under the Care Act 2014.
- You will be responsible for the planning and delivery of providing outcome-based assessments, reassessments and support plans which are effective in promoting independence and meeting individuals desired outcomes and aspirations
- You will offer a wide variety of personalized support, assisting people to promote their independence and supporting people with complex situations to ensure they have the maximum level of choice and control available to them.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.