Social Worker – Tameside – Safeguarding/Hospital Discharge Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join our client in Safeguarding/Hospital Discharge Team in Tameside.
As a successful Social Worker, you will assess individuals needs with emphasis on early intervention and prevention and those with more complex needs.
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Hybrid working
- Fast paced short term work
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
What will you be doing as a Social Worker in Tameside?
- You will produce support plans which are clearly linked to need with a clear decision on what the Department will be providing to meet positive outcomes. To identify unmet needs
- You will implement the support plan which will involve utilising approved agencies in the delivery of care and support. Purchasing from the independent sector as appropriate within delegated powers
- You will co-ordinate those individuals with complex needs to ensure compliance with the support plan
- You will work in partnership with other agencies including health, education, and housing
- You will monitor changing need and to re-assess and adjust the support plan and outcomes
- You will engage in regular supervision and to develop an annual training plan based on individual needs
- You will develop the service and assist in continuous improvement programmes
- You will collaborate with colleagues to ensure the most efficient delivery of services across all teams and areas
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.