Social Worker – Telford – Localities/MH/ALD
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adult Mental Health Team based in Telford.
As a Social Worker within the team, you will provide specialist advice and assessment to service users with mental health difficulties.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Competitive pay
- Full and part time hours
- Ongoing contracts
- Supportive team and management
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To assess risks to people with a mental health issues and others in a way that promotes independence of service users and their carers ensuring the necessary safeguards are in place.
- Engaging in direct work with people with mental health issues and carer/s to carry out assessment for people with mental health.
- To make recommendations about allocating scarce resources are made.
As a social worker you will ensure the needs of people with mental health and their carers are assessed holistically, support negotiated, monitored, and reviewed within the first six weeks. You will promote joint working which supports the person centred outcomes to be delivered for people with a mental health issue.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*