Social Worker – Trafford – Adult Urgent Care team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Social Worker to join an Adult Urgent Care team in Trafford.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £30 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- To provide a comprehensive assessment, you will benefit from a good balance of autonomy and support.
- You will complete Urgent Needs Assessment, Mental Capacity Assessments and collaborate with a range of external services to access any resources required to meet the care and support needs you have identified.
As a social worker, you will work alongside and in partnership with individuals, families and carers using a range of interpersonal and communication skills in relationship to comprehensively assess complex psychosocial need, set objectives, develop care plans, and deliver appropriate interventions to facilitate safe hospital discharges
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*