Social Worker – Trafford – Assessments/Multi Disciplinary
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join an Assessments/Multi Disciplinary Team based in Trafford.
The successful candidate will be able to work as part of a team and autonomously and will be familiar working within a Multi-Disciplinary environment.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Competitive pay rate
- Hybrid working
- Working as part of a multi disciplinary team
- Working under the name of a very stable and reputable local authority
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Undertake strength based assessments and deliver appropriate person centred support and outcomes for adults with care and support needs.
- Arrange safe and timely discharges both from an acute and community settings adopting the discharge to assess model of assessment.
- Assessments will need to be completed within agreed timescales to ensure best possible outcomes for the residents of Trafford.
- Provide an effective response to safeguarding enquiries in line with both the Care Act 2014 and local policy and procedures.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.