Social Worker – Trafford – Children with Additional Needs
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children with Additional Needs Team based in Trafford.
This role is an excellent opportunity to showcase your skill set whilst being surrounded by hardworking social workers with supportive management.
As a successful candidate, you will receive the relevant equipment, training and introduction to the team to help you succeed.
Your benefits as a Children with Additional Needs Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rate
- Supportive managers
- Appropriate technology/equipment provided
- Work / life balance promoted
- Home working / Flexi working
- Full induction Programme
- Agreed programme of Supervision
- Personal Development Plan
Your duties as a Children with Additional Needs Social Worker:
- Work in a strengths-based way using relational practice with children and families to promote a high challenge/high
support environment and create a culture that delivers the best outcomes for children and young people.
- Provide an efficient and effective social work service to children in need of support and their families. Working as part of
a multi-agency team with children, young people and their families and providing support so that vulnerable children can
remain within their families wherever possible.
- Ensure children and their families receive the right level of support at the right time, to recognise risk and understand
- Work with families who have complex problems and where statutory intervention is required under the guidance of line
- Provide a purposeful, professional social work service within a multi-agency partnership approach to children in need and
their families, including the assessment of their needs, in accordance with statutory requirements and within the service
- Understand and identify pathways for children at the right level for their need and that of their family.
Your requirements as a Children with Additional Needs Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.