Social Worker – Trafford Council – Adult Safeguarding
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adult Safeguarding Team based in Trafford.
Benefits of the role:
- Hybrid Working model
- Supportive and Friendly team
- Supervision available
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
The successful applicant will work as part of a skilled, friendly and supportive team, working with adults at risk, providing appropriate and proportionate safeguarding responses across the borough of Trafford in line with current legislation. You will be expected to undertake cases independently and demonstrate an ability to adapt the approach from first principles to deal with more complex or unusual cases, assessing and managing risks appropriately. However, in all cases, the post holder must seek the advice of the Team Manager and/or other professionals as required, and work to relevant procedures.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.