Social Worker – Trafford – Neighbourhood Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Neighbourhood Team based in Trafford.
A significant part of the role will be to engage in informative and preventative conversations which will include outcomes focused and strengths based social work assessments and related interventions.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Competitive rate with scope to negotiate
- Hybrid working
- Generic case load
- Sensible case load limits
- Well structured and supported team
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- You will be required to manage a caseload of work organising your working hours to make best use of your time ensuring this work is balanced with the responsibilities and work demands of the team
- You will build effective professional relationships with other disciplines and with other local health and social care services to enable a coordinated response to the local population.
- You will contribute to a duty rota responding to urgent demands for support for individuals in a state of crisis.
- The team is committed to peer support and learning, making the most of the diverse range of experiences all members bring.
- In addition you will need to demonstrate a commitment to providing an effective response to safeguarding the vulnerable adult population within the local area and oversee enquiries in line with both the Care Act and local policy and procedures.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.