Social Worker – Twickenham – Assessment/Fostering
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Assessment/Fostering Team based in Twickenham.
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rates
- Flexible working available
- Diverse caseload
- Supportive team
More information on this Social Work role:
- Fostering recruitment and assessment of prospective special guardians, kinship, connected persons carers & general carers in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
- Working collaboratively with all stakeholders to ensure that children and young people in our care reach their full potential.
- Undertaking Form F, Special Guardianship and Connected Persons assessments.
- Supporting and supervising approved foster carers.
You will hold a caseload of approved foster carers and connected carers, as well as assess possible carers and also you will keep and maintain the records (in accordance with local policy) and producing accurate reports, presentations, written updates to a range of stakeholders (which may include families, children or young people)
Essential requirements of this Supervising Social Worker role:
- A Social Work qualification
- Professional registration with Social Work England
- Post-qualifying social work experience within a children and families safeguarding or fostering role.
- The willingness and ability to travel
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*