Social Worker – Twickenham – Permanency/Assessment
A Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker is required to join a Permanency/Assessment Team based in Twickenham.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
- Flexible working available
- Diverse caseload
- Supportive team
Responsibilities of this Social Worker role include:
- Bring together and co-ordinate the team around the child to ensure a multidisciplinary approach to APIR and safeguarding
- Establish and develop collaborative working with allied health and social care practitioners from children’s and adults’ services
- Promote and model effective working arrangements with schools, children’s centres, and other settings
- Act as the lead professional in statutory cases that require a qualified social worker, including child protection, care proceedings and looked after children’s cases
- Undertake the full range of social work tasks with children in need and their families; assessment, planning, implementation, and review (APIR).
As a social worker you will hold a caseload of approved foster carers and connected carers, as well as assess possible carers you will keeping and maintaining records (in accordance with local policy) and producing accurate reports, presentations, written updates to a range of stakeholders (which may include families, children, or young people)
What we are looking for in a Social Worker include:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*