Social Worker – Wakefield – Adult Locality Team/Assessments
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adult Locality Team/Assessments Team based in Wakefield.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- High pay rate
- Hybrid working model with two days from home
- Condensed hours possible
- Stable and reputable local authority
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To contribute to the effective assessment and management of risk and protection of others. To liaise with the Probation Service and make referrals to the relevant MAPPA when appropriate.
- To undertake care co-ordination and social supervision of service users living in the Wakefield locality.
- To contribute to the provision of specialist multi-disciplinary treatment programmes.
- To work with local and regional mental health services to meet service users needs and facilitate effective transfer of care and discharge.
- To negotiate for and mobilise resources both locally and regionally.
- To liaise with other relevant Health and Local Authorities, agencies and professionals as appropriate.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.