Social Worker – Wakefield – Adult Review and Assessment Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a qualified Social Worker to join an Adult Review and Assessment Team in Wakefield.
If you are a qualified Social Worker with experience in a similar role, then we would love to hear from you.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- High pay rate
- Six-month contract
- Flexible hybrid working
- Very limited duty work
- Manageable caseloads
- Supportive team and management
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- You will undertake Care Act Assessments and Support Planning, Mental Capacity Assessment and Best Interest Decisions.
- You will also support other teams across the Local Authority
- Your focus will be on supporting and enabling people and carers to actively stay well and independent, build and maintain family and social networks.
- You will be Safeguarding Adults Team and Deprivation of Liberty teams to protect people from harm.
Requirements as an Adults Generic Social Worker include:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.