Social Worker – Wakefield – CIC/Foster Carers
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children in Care/Foster Carers Team based in Wakefield.
As a successful candidate, you will provide therapeutic and trauma informed support to children and young people who are experiencing social, behavioural, mental and emotional wellbeing difficulties which are having an impact on their ability to function in everyday life and placement stability
Benefits as a CIC/Foster Carers Social Worker:
- On site free car parking across all sites
- Teams at Wakefield are area based covering small geographical areas,
- meaning less travel
- Low Caseloads – As of Feb 2022 the average caseload was 19
- Recent Ofsted rating “Good with Outstanding Leadership” as of January
- Competitive rates of pay
- Hybrid working
- High morale
Duties as a CIC/Foster Carers Social Worker:
- Assessments of therapeutic need
- Direct work with children and young people.
- Direct work with caregivers and the Team Around the Child.
- Consultation to professionals including social workers, school staff and Children’s homes.
- Placement Stability Intervention Pathway to ensure intervention at the earliest opportunity to avoid placement disruptions.
- Devising and delivering a range of training programmes
- Joint working with partner agencies including Wakefield Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service.
Requirements as a CIC/Foster Carers Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.