Social Worker – Wakefield – Complex Risk Assessment
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Complex Risk Assessment Team based in Wakefield.
As a successful Social Worker, you will provide high quality and comprehensive social work services to children and young people, their families and carers in line with the policies and procedures of the Children and Young People’s Directorate within regulatory and statutory guidelines.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay rate
- Long contracts for good performance
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working available
What will you be doing?
- Undertake assessment, planning and reviewing work concerning children in need, children subject to child protection plans and children who are looked after.
- Work restoratively with children and young people, families and carers to maintain and develop effective relationships and to help them make informed decisions, enabling them to clarify and express their needs and contribute to service planning.
- Work directly with children and young people to ensure that assessments and interventions are informed by their views.
- Maintain and develop effective working relationships with other professionals within the directorate and with partner agencies to ensure integrated, holistic and multidisciplinary approach to the care management and safeguarding of children and young people.
- Utilise appropriate information and communication technology to ensure the provision of prompt and efficient services and information to service users, partner agencies and other stakeholders and maintain accurate and complete records.
What we are looking for:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.