Social Worker – Wakefield – Emotional Wellbeing Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join our clients Children’s Emotional Wellbeing Team in Wakefield. The team offer therapeutic support to children and young people aged 0-18 who are in the care of Wakefield Local Authority and their caregivers.
As a successful Social Worker, you will be highly motivated, reflective and have the ability to demonstrate professional curiosity. You will have some knowledge, skills, and experience of working therapeutically and creatively with children/young people presenting with trauma and attachment difficulties.
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- £35 – £39 per hour
- Highly supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
This innovative team offers a range of work with children, young people and caregivers which includes:
- Assessments of therapeutic need
- Direct work with children and young people.
- Direct work with caregivers and the Team Around the Child.
- Consultation to professionals including social workers, school staff and Children’s homes.
- Placement Stability Intervention Pathway to ensure intervention at the earliest opportunity to avoid placement disruptions.
- Devising and delivering a range of training programmes
- Joint working with partner agencies including Wakefield Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an
Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.