Social Worker – Walsall – Children’s Safeguarding
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Children’s Social Worker to join our client’s Safeguarding Team in Walsall, West Midlands.
As a successful Social Worker, your caseload will include work covering Child in Need, Child Protection, Court and Adoption. You will receive regular supervision with supportive management and access to training for agency worker.
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to training
- Supportive team management
- Regular supervision
What will you be doing as a Social Worker in Walsall?
- You will undertake preventative work with service users to diminish safeguarding concerns, investigating concerns of significant harm, and making appropriate use of legislation to safeguard and promote the welfare of service users.
- You will provide a Social Work service to individuals, their families, and carers by assessing and identifying their needs and meeting them through direct therapeutic work, care planning and management.
- You will be able to integrate a theoretical approach with practice.
- You will engage effectively with situations of increasing complexity and challenge including multi-agency input, complex family organisational dynamics, multiple problems/disadvantages, multiple significant risk factors, and the need to consider the public interest.
- You will ensure appropriate care for service users ensuring the best use of existing mainstream and specialist resources and demonstrating innovation with these resources where appropriate.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.