Social Worker – Walsall – Corporate Parenting/LAC
We are currently recruiting for a Social Worker or Senior Social Worker to join the Corporate Parenting/LAC Team for Wallsall.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our friendly social work team led by engaging and supportive senior managers who are striving to continue improving and developing the service.
Benefits as a Social Worker include:
- Hybrid operations.
- Total amount of cases.
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent Pay Rates
Duties as a Social Worker include:
- Responsible for a caseload of more complex cases, providing advice to other social workers in relation to their cases.
- Provides casework supervision to other social workers in the team and may also supervise students, trainees, less experienced professional team members, support staff and volunteers.
- Participate in the planning / reviewing of cases.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with service users, their families and carers.
- Provide advice and support and promote independence and early intervention, as necessary.
- Liaise with colleagues in own or other departments or external agencies to gather relevant information for assessment and care planning activities.
- Write high quality reports as required and where required give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings.
As a social worker you will Work effectively on complex situations, use their initiative and evaluate their own and others practice. You will Maintain and update case notes and other records to required ethical and quality standards.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*