Social Worker – Walsall – Mental Health
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker to join a busy Mental Health Team based in Walsall.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Competitive payrate
- Supportive team
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- You will work as a Social Worker in the community mental health treatment teams.
- You will provide high quality assessment and intervention to service users experiencing a wide range of mental health problems, promoting recovery and independence, using Mental Health Care clusters to identify appropriate pathways and treatment plans with service users.
You will support the delivery of strength and asset-based approaches promoting recovery and social inclusion with individuals and families. This post will involve implementing the personalisation agenda through strengths-based assessments and you’ll be vital to delivering the statutory social care duties and responsibilities within the Care Act (2014)
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*