Social Worker – Waltham Forest – Front Door Assessment Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Front Door Assessment Team based in Waltham Forest.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working
- Diverse caseload
- Supportive team
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker include:
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- To work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team and in partnership with other statutory and voluntary agencies in order to provide consistent, timely, quality and financially sustainable social work services to adults, their carers and their families.
- At all times, to identify areas of need and/or risk of harm and to ensure appropriate safeguarding practices/measures are observed/in place.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.