Social Worker – Waltham Forest – Looked After Children
An experienced and dedicated Children’s Social Worker is required to join our client’s Looked After Children’s Team in Waltham Forest.
As a successful Social Worker, you will carry a case load of more complex cases and offer support to colleagues in group supervision. The team require a Social Worker with frontline and Looked After Children experience, which will give you a strong practice base in the role.
As a Social Worker, you will benefit from:
- £3,000 retention bonus
- Discounted parking
- Access to a leading pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Generous annual leave
What will you be doing as a Social Worker in Waltham Forest?
- You will be part of a service which works with children and young people aged 0-25, reducing the transfers and handovers
- You will focus on a systemic approach, with relationship based social work at its heart
- You will support social workers and promote reflective practice
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role include:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Completed the Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE)
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding
- Registered with Social Work England
- Eligible to work in the UK