Social Worker – Waltham Forest – Safeguarding and Family Support
Social Worker – Safeguarding and Family Support Team – Waltham Forest – up to £43,869
Liquid Personnel have an excellent opportunity for a Social Worker to join one of Waltham Forests Safeguarding Teams.
They are looking for a highly talented and ambitious social worker to join them in their collective efforts to re-shape their service delivery while providing a person-centred approach to their cases
Your benefits in this role:
- £3,000 Retention
- Local Government Continuous Service
- Pension Scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Parking permit
- Holiday and Sick pay
- Childcare vouchers – annual savings of £933 on average
Your main responsibilities:
- The team works with children who are subject to Child in Need Plans and Child Protection Plans, striving to work with their family to create and promote the enabling environment where children can thrive and reach their full potential.
- The Safeguarding and Care Planning Service works in partnership with other agencies such as Police, Health and Education, and aims to ensure children grow up with the best life chances and receive safe and consistent care.
- The service consists of 10 Safeguarding Teams: 5 in the East and 5 in the West of the borough.
- You have a Social Work England registration
- You are eligible to work in the UK
- You hold a full UK licence
- You have Post-qualified experience in Social Work
- You have a degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.