Social Worker – Wandsworth – Hospital Discharge Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Hospital Discharge Team based in Wandsworth.
This role includes hospital based work, home visits, participation in CHC assessments, safeguarding work, trusted assessor support, and other work as required by the service.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Diverse caseload
- Supportive team
Essential requirements for the role:
- Ability to manage a case load
- Known safeguarding experience
- Knowledge of hospital discharge
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.