Social Worker – Wandsworth – Mental Health Review Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Mental Health Review Team based in Wandsworth.
As a successful Social Worker, you will need experience of working in mental health i.e. working with people experiencing severe mental health difficulties and with complex needs and managing risk in partnership with the person and their carers.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker include:
- Care Act assessments, reassessments, reviews.
- Carers assessments, reassessments, reviews.
- Safeguarding enquiries.
- Case management, including court of protection.
- Interagency working.
- Mental capacity assessments.
- Social Circumstance reports.
- Being part of the Duty rota.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.